I bought this huge bottle of honey at Costco. Honey rarely goes bad and they've actually found edible honey in Egyptian tombs, so why not buy honey in bulk from Costco? It won't go bad because honey is pretty much just sugar with a little bit of water. The low moisture content keeps bacteria from growing, but it also causes the honey to crystallize. That thick and cloudy honey is perfectly safe to eat, but how do you get it out of the bottle? There's honey dripping down the sides of my bottle in the picture because I had it sitting upside down to get honey for my morning tea, but most of it is still in a big hunk on the bottom. Well, don't worry, it's actually really easy to fix. Just put the container of honey in a few inches of water and heat it slowly on the stove. Just be careful, because muliple heating and cooling sessions can cause the honey to lose color and aroma, and after a while, you'll want to throw it away. To stave off crystallization in the future, it's best to keep your honey at around 70 degrees.
- 1. Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2. DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3. Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 4. Donut Cookies
- 5. Oil Cleansing Method Review: Good in theory
- 6. What the heck is the oil cleansing method?
- 7. Oil Pulling Review: It's a load of crap
- 8. What the heck is oil pulling?
- 9. Bread Pudding
- 10. S'mores Cheesecake Bites
- I found your post comments while searching Google. It is by Fhiha on Homemade Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Treats
- Oh my goodness.. These look absolutely scrumptious. I want to by Shelly15293671 on Pull-Apart Cinnamon Rolls
- This piece was cogent, well-written, and pithy. by auto insurance free quotes on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- Taking the overview, this post is first class by what is asthma attack on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- There's a secret about your post. ICTYBTIHTKY by online colleges on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- You've got to be kidding me-it's so transparently clear now! by levitra comparison cialis viagra on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- At last! Someone with real expertise gives us the answer. by insurance auto on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- To think, I was confused a minute ago. by buy cheap out of state car insurance on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- That's a smart answer to a difficult question. by car insurance quotes on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- This article is a home run, pure and simple! by get car insurance cheap now on Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze